Classified payment page
Use links below
|Place your ad by e-mail:
2223-1327or dial 011 506 first to call from outside
Or click HERE to use our submission form
A.M. Costa Rica classifieds are the most economical way to reach thousands of people each day.
Classified advertising in A.M. Costa Rica includes free categories and categories that require paid insertions.
In either case, we would ask that you limit your classified to eight to 10 typewritten lines in normal typeface.
1. Under real estate (http://www.amcostarica.com/realestate.htm)
a. real estate for sale
Free categories include accommodations wanted and real estate wanted. Free categories here and elsewhere are designed for occasional submissions by readers. Persons who are making announcements as part of a commercial enterprise are expected to place paid advertising.
2. All tourism categories (http://www.amcostarica.com/tourism.htm) are paid.
3. Some main classified page categories (http://www.amcostarica.com/classifieds.htm) are paid sections:
a. motor vehicles for sale
4. All employment categories (http://www.amcostarica.com/employment.htm)
will continue to be free for individuals and firms that are not
5. The professional directory will
be a paid
As of June 1, 2011, the weekly rate for a classified ad
The monthly rate is $30.
A small graphic (up to 150 pixels by 150 pixels maximum)
for an additional $5. That's bigger than the
size of an average rectangular postage stamp.
The monthly rate with a photo is $35. ($420 a year)
There are no discounts on classified ads.
How to submit your classified:
1. Consider what you wish to sell and under what category
be listed. If the ad fits within one of the free categories, simply
it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If the classified advertising is within a paid
let you know the cost and where you can make payment. Prices are given
in dollars, but we also accept colons at the current rate of exchange.
Mail your ad to email@example.com.
We usually will start your ad in anticipation of payment within two
3. Within Costa Rica deposit can be made to our corporation, Consultantes Río Colorado S.A. at Banco Nacional branches:
Such deposits frequently can be made electronically if
have a Banco
If you have an account with another Costa Rican bank, you
make the deposit electronically via the Sistema Interbancario de
Negociacón y Pagos Electrónicos (SINPE). Those
extended account numbers are:
Using SINPE costs a few dollars, depending
bank, but it
sure beats standing in line.
and the new IBAN number assigned by the
Our offices are in Barri Otoya in the
northern part of San José just 175 meters
west of Hospital Calderón Guardia,
5. We also accept payment through PayPal. If you are not a Pay Pay member, it's easy to join, and the company gives you incentives for joining. The Web site is highly secure because the firm is owned by eBay, the on-line auction company.
You can use your PayPal account for many other payments and avoid long bank lines.
PayPal also accepts major credit cards, so your payment
and securely handled by bonded workers in the United States. If you
to open an account in Pay Pal, I suggest using whatever U.S. address
might have because the firm still has not reached agreement with the
territorial local banks and credit card companies here.
Or you can use this shortcut:
By mail or hand-delivery
5. If you live in the
Escazú vicinity, we also accept
at Starbox on the second floor of the La Rambla building in San Rafael.
Consultantes Río Colorado S.A. is customer 11. The check should
be made out to the corporate name:
Our office is in Barrio Otoya
on Avenida 11 between calles 13
and 15. In Costa Rican terms were are 175 meters west of Hospital
Calderón Guardia en Edificio Teral I on the third floor in
office 3. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
6. Checks may be mailed in Costa Rica to
Consultantes Río Colorado
7. From North America, checks may be mailed to our courier service in Miami:
Consultantes Río Colorado
We like to be paid within two business days of starting the ad. For bank deposits, we need to have the transaction number and the date deposited. But we do not need a fax of the receipt. Just send us an e-mail.
If you have any doubts, please contact the editor.
|What we published this week:||Monday||Tuesday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Earlier|
|The contents of this page and this Web site are copyrighted by Consultantes Río Colorado 2010 and may not be reproduced anywhere without permission. Abstracts and fair use are permitted. Check HERE for details|