• How to earn and exclude
$92,900.00 from your U.S. income taxes.
• What must you do if you have a foreign corporation (even a dormant
one, or one losing money)?
• What if you are self employed and working in a foreign company?
• If I have investments in a foreign country, must I report it to the
• If I get married to a person who is not a U.S. citizen or
resident, what should I do?
• Is income earned in a foreign country taxable
in the U.S.?
• I haven’t filed tax returns to the U.S. for years. What should
• For U.S. citizens and others non native to Costa Rica what are some
legal issues that we need to know and understand?
• What are the different types of corporations? And what are the
• If I
purchase property or
a home in Costa Rica what are some of the things I should be aware
Should I put it in a corporation or my name? What taxes do I
• What is this new corporate tax? What should I do about it?
are some accounting and tax issues we need to know
and understand? What are the differences between U.S. and C.R.
is my responsibility in hiring employees, including maids?
estate taxes, and the luxury tax.
for advance reservation and get
a ¢5,000 coupon for Tony Roma's
good for that night. $50 at the door.
Door Prize to one
Call 2220-0227 for
is a U.S. Enrolled Agent (E.A.). He established U.S. Tax International
15 years ago in San José, Costa Rica under the name of U.S.Tax
& Accounting Service. Mr. Lindner has over 25 years of experience
in accounting, business management and U.S. taxation.
Castro Pacheco is a Costa Rican lawyer and notary. He is
the legal counsel for U.S. Tax & Accounting and its clients.
Previously he was associated with some of the country's most
prestigious law firms. He specializes in commercial and corporate law,
real estate and title registration, urban law and foreign investments.
Granados Araya earned an M.B.A. at Webster University in
Louis. He holds a licenciado in business administration from the
University of Costa Rica, and he is a C.P.A. He has nearly 16 years of
professional experience in the U.S. and Costa Rica in finance,
accounting, securities, manufacturing, sales and services with national
and transnational companies. He also has been a university professor.
All are bilingual
• What kind of taxes are there for income? Difference between
corporation and individual tax brackets.
are authorized expense documents?
•Are capital gains taxable? And what are capital gains?
• I have
a will in the U.S. Is it good in Costa Rica?